Front End Developer
A large international company is looking for the world’s best Front End Developers all around the globe!
About the Front End teamAs a developer in Front End team you will be building the user interfaces of the website. You'll be a key part of the idea generation process, working in a small startup-like team which takes full ownership of their part of our platform. You'll work side by side with designers, back end developers, product owners, copywriters and user researchers to conceive, analyze, hand code & test your ideas.
About youYou’re excited about the endless potential of the web, and being able to build things that millions of people can use every day. You’re passionate about your craft, have an excellent eye for detail and an absolute commitment to making sure features are well implemented and bug free. Your core responsibility will be in combining your knowledge and expertise with the goals of our business to deliver a world-class user experience to our diverse, loyal user-base. You’ll be comfortable taking a data-led approach to development, since we make all our decisions based on experiments and testing. You will be a passionate advocate for the user and excited about working in an agile, collaborative environment.
- Continuously look for ways to improve Clients website and implement A/B tests
- Take ownership of sections desktop, tablet and mobile web sites
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with templating languages
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code
- Experience troubleshooting cross-browser compatibility issues
- Experience in a commercial environment; pragmatic, down to earth approach
- Experience with data-driven product development: analytics, A/B testing, etc
- Empathy for the end user
- Knowledge of version control systems
- Comfortable working on a command line
- 3+ years of experience building websites and applications
- Ability to speak English fluently
Our Client Offers
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Global relocation package, full support for you and your family
- 26 days paid vacation plus an average of 9 public holidays extra
- Opportunities to attend conferences, internal and external trainings, workshops, etc.
- Vibrant company culture, including our annual Christmas all-hands conference and year-end party!
Does this sound like you?We want to hear about you and what you can do! Have you updated your portfolio with your examples of your work? Please apply your English CV and portfolio.
- Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- To be considered for this position, please submit your resume to us by e-mail