General Nurse - Bahrain
We are looking for a general nurse with ICU experience to work at a private hospital in Awali, Bahrain. Awali Hospital, a modern, well-equipped, 35-bed hospital, provides high quality in-patient and out-patient services and a wide range of clinical specialties. It is a private health care provider for company employees and the community at large.
- Educational level: Degree in Nursing and graduated from an approved nursing program
- Languages and language level: English
The ideal candidate must:
- Have BSc in nursing or equivalent degree
- Excellent English language skills
- Min 5 years postgraduate experience, prefer candidates with ICU certification (ENB 100 – UK or equivalent)
- The requirement would be to work predominantly in the general ward, with the ability to step up to ICU should the need arise.The hospital will offer excellent tax free, salary, free transport, free accommodation and annul return flight.No family contracts are available at this stage. To supervise and support members of the ward team and ensure that all patients receive appropriate care
- Location: Awali, Bahrain.
- Permanent contract
- Excellent tax free, salary, free transport, free accommodation and annul return flight
- To be considered for this position, please submit your resume to us by e-mail