HEMS Nurses - Mali
We are looking for HEMS nurses for a mission in Mali, Africa. Work in Mali for 6 weeks to 3 months.
- Educational level: Degree in Nursing and graduated from an approved nursing program
- Languages and language level: English and French
- Registered Nurse (recognized in the EU or USA) with at least a Nursing Degree
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience after specialization
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in clinical nursing, including emergency medicine services, pre-hospital care and transportation medicine
- General professional experience: at least one year as nurse in the context of international crisis management missions, humanitarian aid, natural disaster sites, armed conflict areas, other emergency purposes, or equivalent is considered an advantage.
- Specific professional experience: at least 2 years of nursing in the context of emergency medicine and its pre-hospital and transportation aspects (EMS/HEMS); “medical currency”, i.e. proven record of working in HEMS within the last twelve (12) months previous to deployment in Mission area, demonstrating involvement in at least ten (10) relevant emergency case per month, on average, during this period.
- Location: Mali, Africa.
- Permanent contract
- To be considered for this position, please submit your resume to us by e-mail