Nurse Unit Manager - NICU
We are looking for a Nurse Unit Manager – NICU at a private clinic in Dubai. With 229 beds, the Hospital can accommodate patients with a wide range of individual health requirements. They offer specialist-focused treatment in the areas of cardiology, radiology, gynecology, trauma, nuclear medicine, endocrinology , obstetrics, neonatal care and many others. The hospital offers advanced levels of diagnosis and treatment, ensuring every patient receives the highest levels of international-standard healthcare. Please send a detailed CV with a recent photo and detailed description of you management experience at NICU.
- Educational level: Degree in Nursing and graduated from an approved nursing program
- Minimum years of experience: five years senior nursing experience
Licensing & Education:
- Bachelor of Nursing Science or Diploma in Nursing (minimum of 3 years duration) from a recognized Nursing Institute.
- Proof of valid registration as a Registered Nurse from home country, or an internationally recognized body.
- Post Registration Qualification in Critical Care or qualification in Nursing Management.
Specialized Skills/Abilities/Experience Required:
- Minimum of five years senior nursing experience; preferably in a private hospital.
- Ability to direct advanced nursing care in complex situations for patients.
- Ability to monitor and adjust medical equipment used in the care and treatment of patients.
- Ability to provide emotional and psychological support to parents and families of patients.
- Ability to make and communicate ethical decisions to achieve organizational goals.
- Ability to understand, comply with and utilize procedures, policies, regulations and standards that impact upon the position; including contemporary human resource management requirements and practices.
- Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Permanent contract
- Salary & package will depend on the qualifications & experience of individual candidate.
- To be considered for this position, please submit your resume to us by e-mail