SAP Basic Team Lead
A large international company is looking for an SAP Basis Team Lead. In this position you will be responsible for managing a team of SAP Basis Specialists whilst supporting and maintaining business critical SAP systems. This position is responsible for the activities of SAP basis team and reports to the Senior Production Team Leader. This role is ideal for creative and quality focused professionals. You will be meticulous about detail and capable of working pro-actively under your own initiative with little need for supervision. Your role will be to ensure smooth system-running by performing updating, installing, troubleshooting, recovering and maintaining of the existing and new features of our SAP/ERP interface which includes: Finance, HR, Cash and Credit Control. Our Client is one of the largest e-commerce sites in the world. We offer a dynamic, motivating and sophisticated work environment. A culture that is open, innovative and performance orientated.
- People development and prioritisation.
- End to end responsibility for all SAP systems. This includes implementing resiliency, recovery and archiving.
- Maintain and develop knowledge of SAP technology developments and future roadmap.
- Work with SAP system users to define their needs, identify problems, evaluating potential solutions, demonstrating, installing and implementing improvements.
- Ensure that SAP system issues are investigated, diagnosed and resolved, working with external and internal partners for SAP development and server systems administration.
- Work with SAP application developers to support successful application development and release through QA testing into production.
- Communicate with all stakeholders within the business to ensure that all SAP-related issues are resolved with appropriate priorities.
Experience and Skills
- ECC 6.0, BI 7.0, Enterprise Portal 7.0 and Netweaver.
- Knowledge and experience of MaxDB is a high advantage.
- Knowledge and experience of PI, Archiving and Hana is a high advantage.
- Working in an automated Linux environment.
- Setting up, maintaining and administering SAP in an ERP environment.
- Problem diagnosis and resolution and business critical systems.
- Self-motivated, approachable and adaptable.
- Customer focused and able to meet the customer’s business requirements.
- Experience of integrating SAP services into other web services environments, such as Apache in a Perl- based web services environment.
- Familiarity with internetworking infrastructure such as DNS, E-mail transports.
- Experience of systems monitoring and alerting software and its integration with SAP systems.
- Experience of the use of Fibre Channel SAN and large storage systems for the SAP environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Previous experience in leading people, managing people and development plans.
Our Client offers a competitive salary plus bonus, with possibilities for further career opportunities within fast growing company.
- Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- To be considered for this position, please submit your resume to us by e-mail